About the Regional Property Manager Position
Parakeet Communities, LLC is a National Real Estate Investment Company which specializes in manufactured housing communities. We are seeking a Regional Manager for communities located in the Ormond area .The ideal candidate will be located in Ormond Beach, FL. This position will be responsible for all phases of operations in a portfolio of communities. the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing business plans, driving sales goals, ensuring asset quality, achieving financial objectives, and having oversight of all personnel and resources in the portfolio.
Pay: $50,000 – $55,000 Salary Based on Experience
LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accountability for all day-to-day operations of communities in portfolio
- Communicate company goals to field employees and execute all company policies and procedures
- Manage and ensure that all financial objectives (controllable expenses, occupancy, collections, NOI) are met
- Ensure that all budgeted goals are met each quarter.
- Hire, train and motivate community staffing.
- Perform weekly property visits and do follow-up every Friday to ensure homesite violations/safety issues are being addressed promptly.
- Ensure all communities are well maintained from a safety and HSE standpoint
- Ensure collection procedures are being followed and maintained at company goal of 2%
- Proficient in computer skills and software
- 3-5 years experience in hospitality and/or property management
- Results driven and positive with an eye for detail
- Must have flexibility to travel 30-40% of time, some weekends required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational and tasking skills
Ideal candidates are passionate, self-motivated, and results-driven. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits package.