About the RV Community Manager Position
Parakeet Communities, LLC is a National Real Estate Investment Company which specializes in manufactured housing communities. We are seeking a Community Manager for a community located in the Ruskin .The ideal candidate will be located in Ruskin, FL. We are looking for a driven, detailed oriented person to be responsible for the operations of the community which include, but are not limited to, driving sales goals, ensuring asset quality, meeting financial objectives, having oversight of all personnel and ensuring resident satisfaction/retention.
Pay: $32,000 – $36,000 Salary Based on Experience
LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accountability for all day-to-day operations of a Manufactured Housing Community
- Communicate company goals to employees and execute all company policies and procedures
- Manage and ensure that all financial objectives (controllable expenses, occupancy, collections) are met
- Ensure budgeted goals are met each month/quarter
- Work with staff on customer service and retention of residents
- Ensure occupancy goals are met and work with your RM to create marketing initiates to drive the top line.
- Walk your community daily/weekly and inspect for safety issues, homesite violations, etc. Ensure work orders are being utilized to handle safety/maintenance issues. Follow up on issues within 48 hrs. Make sure pics are taken of all major violations that require extensive clean-up
- Hire, train and motivate community staffing
- Walk inventory homes daily/weekly to ensure quality work. Sign off on invoice ensuring work is 100% complete to invoice.
- Ensure collection procedures are being the followed (Company goal of 2% or less) and met. Collection notices sent timely
- 3+ years experience in hospitality and/or property management
- Results-driven, positive attitude with an eye for detail.
- Proficiency in English and in-depth knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Workspace (Rent Manager Experience a Plus)
- Strong planning and time management skills, with an ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability, discretion, and confidentiality
- Flexible to work on occasional weekends when required
Ideal candidates are passionate, self-motivated, and results-driven. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits package.